2007/12/09

In the kitchen

Two days after that charming night, I spent more time wondering around in the kitchen. I hoped to see the charming lady again. Unfortunately, she just disappeared. This is normal in hostels. Boys and girls come and go. Men and women live in and leave away. Although disappointed at no seeing those enchanting eyes, I met two guys.

One is much older than me and trying to get Ph.D. of politics in Australia. He works for the hostel to exchange the accommodation. I talked to him to practice English.

Another comes from Taiwan and have lived here for 4 months. Graduated from Taiwan's medical school and planned to get master degree in Australia. But encountered a lot of unlucky problems, he'll go back to Taiwan next Monday. He told me a lot of experience. Thank you.

Well, still, I'm a little upset about no seeing that girl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment