2008/04/29

The first karaoke night

I seldom drink. I seldom go to a karaoke. I seldom go to a pub. It's true before I came to Australia. It's all true before I met those friends and backpackers in Aussie.

After my first drinking night, they invited me to drink outside again in the afternoon. What!


I didn't go. That's too crazy for me.


After dinner, they started to drink again. Drink, drink, drink. We were waiting for the karaoke. Honestly, my singing is extremely terrible. However, I still went with them.


Without saying, beer, beer, and beer.


Well, what do Australians do? I know the answer now. Cheers!


In short, the karaoke night, it shocked me. It still shocked me because of Jeremey. He was my roommate. He went to work almost everyday and watched movies ofter after work. But this night, he became another brilliant guy. I believe all other people were also shocked by him.


It's interesting to see different faces of a person. It's a proof that we can't judge a person by one glimpse and too quickly. After his first song, a woman bought him a beer. After a while, the boss bought him a jug of beer. Whoa! That night, he was the winner of the karaoke and won 50 AUD. But he forgot where was the money. Haha.


Chris and Jeremey were singing...


Jeremey and Chris were singing...


All of us.


I got too drunk at that night. I spewed in the toilet of the karaoke then Chris and Chris took me home. I spewed again in the toilet of the room. What a drunk night.

(No more beer, no more beer) (Maybe more wine?:P)

They went to another pub to dance.


Haha, Chris, you slept in the tv room.


A fxxking drunk karaoke night. These are some songs sung in the karaoke.
Paradise City
Gay Bar
Living on a prayer
Gangster's paradise
Ice ice baby
Mama Mia
Grease

Almost all of the songs, I have never heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment