2008/12/28

Friends got married

While I was in Australia, so many friends got married in 2008. I didn't come to attend their wedding parties, sorry.

fruta guitar man, labmate in graduate school. Album


gamma, senior labmate in graduate school. Album


cardy, senior labmate in graduate school

hobob, roommate and classmate in university. Album


ddcat, classmate in university

wit, roommate and classmate in university. Album


Inez, previous colleague in Quanta. Album


Anson, previous colleague in Quanta. Album



Jason, previous colleague in Quanta

June, previous colleague in Ares. Album



I suppose there are many others I don't know. In this modern society, attending a marriage ceremony means a lot to the couple, I really think so. Email is spam, instant messaging is blah-blah-blah, mobile calling is trash, only "physically" showing up does something significant. Besides, a wedding party is a good place where everybody exchanges information and updates statuses. I have a not-proven-yet idea which I'm gonna prove it unintentionally. That is, after missing several big gathering meetings, your friends will forget you. Sad, isn't it. Hope it won't happen. :P

(update 2009.02.16)
ajen, a senior labmate in graduate school. Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment